Please carefully read the terms and conditions of use. By downloading French Essentials material, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined below. If you do not agree to all of these terms, do not purchase.
1. French Essentials curriculum for homeschool has been priced to be accessible to all homeschool families. It is specifically for single family use only. Multi-family use constitutes use for the classroom. The cost for classroom use in a school is different than single family use.
2. French Essentials curriculum is copyright material. Duplication in whole or part, unless specified, is strictly prohibited. Purchasers are specifically prohibited from reproducing or transmitting in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, scanning, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of publisher. Doing so constitutes a criminal offence.
3. Purchasers may have French Essentials eBooks on more than one computer or tablet device such as the iPad providing that it is for their own personal use.
4. French Essentials eBooks are stand-alone products. There is no third party or online content related to the eBooks. Any current or future online content provided as supplementary learning tools can be added or remove at the discretion of the authors. Additionally, registration on the French Essentials website or subscriptions prior to September 2014 do not automatically allow access to any of the eBooks.
5. French Essentials eBooks will work on the iPad and other tablet devices using a PDF reader that has audio capability. For the iPad we recommend PDF Expert by Readdle. French Essentials is not responsible for problems or issues that occur with third party PDF reader apps.
6. Once a purchase is made, you have three days to download the eBook(s) purchased from your registered account area on the website. Additionally, once purchased, an eBook cannot be added to other bundled eBook products.
Please read carefully! French Essentials offers a generous 10-day money-back guarantee which is not the norm for downloadable products. We understand that French Essentials may not work, for whatever reason, for your child.
▶︎ On single eBook purchases a full refund may be requested before the end of the 10-day period. Once a request has been made we will ask you to delete all material purchased from your devices. Once you confirm that this has been done a refund will be issued. Note that being dishonest about deleting the material purchased is consider theft and does a disservice to the homeschool community.
▶︎ On multiple eBook purchases a full refund may be requested before the end of the 10-day period provided that only one eBook has been downloaded. We ask that parents take the time to view one eBook to make sure that it is what they expected and that is a good fit for their child/children. Once more than one eBook has beed dowloaded, no refund can be issued.